Condor Quad Bike 125cc 4 Stroke Electric Start with Reverse
This Quad Bike has an awesome Honda Design OEM Engine, and anyone whos in the know will recognize this to be one of the easiest and reliable engines around.
Take a look at the pictures and checkout the Specification. You wont find a better quality 125cc Quad Bike at this price.
Easy to drive and easy to maintain.
The 125cc Four Stroke engine will carry a massive 100kg.
- 125CC, Four stroke , with automatic gears
- Lights Front and Rear
- All Black Frame
- Wider Track Front Wheels For Improved Stability
- Front Bullbar
- Front and rear carrier
- Fully Enclosed Safety Foot wells – Stops feet getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
- Fully Automatic – No Gears – just Rev n Go + Reverse Gear
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for extra safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
- A fully adjustable throttle restrictor
- Electric Start Ignition
- 12v battery
- Dual Shocks Font
- Single Rear Shock
- Seat height 62
- Weight 82Kg
- Load Weight 100Kg
- Air Cooled
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes.
All motorbikes and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are road legal and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Required To Use
This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run.
Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging, such as the footrests, or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage in transit such as screens.
All thats needed is unleaded petrol.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
By buying from ATV BIKES you can be sure of getting the genuine product.